There are many reasons landlords hire property managers, below are some of the most common:
• Landlords value their time and usually have full-time responsibilities outside of owning rentals property. As professionals, we manage rentals day-in-day-out; it’s what we do and we are great at!
• Landlords generally don’t have a full understanding of local and federal laws and statutes. This lack of knowledge can cost a landlord thousands in costly mistakes. With a legal team and constant education and involvement on current issues, as a property management company in Utah we are better equiped to solve complex situations.
• We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
• We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
• DIY Landlords these days need to be !
to view more FAQ’s go to http://keyrenterr.wpengine.com/owners/