All of our systems are engineered to reduce time, effort and stress while you and your clients generate a recurring monthly income and build real equity toward retirement. If your personal goals include wealth accumulation and improved quality of life, Keyrenter Property Management Franchise may be right for you.
Property Management Franchise…
Why Property Management…
For entrepreneurs looking for the perfect franchise fit, a primary consideration should be the industry. Research should include market trends, economic indicators and how they can affect the potential success of your business. Many factors make property management the perfect choice. In fact, The Great Recession and financial market crisis have created a meteoric business trend in real estate, resulting in a prime opportunity for the residential property management sector.
- The ratio of renters to buyers is on the rise.
- Tightened lending restrictions and low household incomes discourage home ownership.
- The need for professional property managers is growing.
- People always need a place to live.
These factors have caused a “perfect storm effect” resulting in a $69 billion industry that will continue to grow. According to research published by The Joint Center For Housing Studies of Harvard University:
- There are 43 million households renting in the United States
- Renters constitute 37 percent of all households
- The 2000s marked the strongest decade of renter growth averaging 500,000 annually
- Over the past three years renter growth has averaged 1.25 million
- Most rentals consist of single-family dwellings and 2-4 unit structures
- 20 Percent of rentals are in high-income neighborhoods
- There has never been a better time for a Keyrenter Franchise
Jonathan Sempsrott Watch Testimonial