Property Management Franchise…
Why Property Management…
- The ratio of renters to buyers is on the rise.
- Tightened lending restrictions and low household incomes discourage home ownership.
- The need for professional property managers is growing.
- People always need a place to live.
These factors have caused a “perfect storm effect” resulting in a $69 billion industry that will continue to grow. According to research published by The Joint Center For Housing Studies of Harvard University:
- There are 43 million households renting in the United States
- Renters constitute 37 percent of all households
- The 2000s marked the strongest decade of renter growth averaging 500,000 annually
- Over the past three years renter growth has averaged 1.25 million
- Most rentals consist of single-family dwellings and 2-4 unit structures
- 20 Percent of rentals are in high-income neighborhoods
- There has never been a better time for a Keyrenter Franchise