Is Keyrenter Right for Me?
No prior experience in real estate or property management is required to build a true business empire, but general business experience will put you ahead of the learning curve.
We take strict precautions to protect our brand, reputation and increase the success rate of our franchisees. Because of this, we must be selective in our expansion process. The personality profile of the ideal franchise owner includes all of the traits listed below:
• Honest and ethical value system
• Entrepreneurial spirit and mind-set
• Enjoys working with people
• Good communication, marketing and networking skills
• Driven to provide excellent customer service
• Understands the concept of giving back
• Financially stable
• Management and staffing ability
Each Keyrenter Franchise candidate must be willing and able to fulfill the following tasks:
1. Participate in training and develop understanding of all Keyrenter systems
2. Recruit, hire and train staff while ensuring their access to corporate support
3. Learn, understand and abide all fair housing laws and regulations
4. Manage staff or hire business manager
5. Build brand awareness and participate in marketing campaigns
A real estate license is required to perform some of the duties associated with property management. Don’t let that be a deterrent. In most States, on-line courses with preparation and practice exams typically yield quick and successful results for obtaining a real estate Agent license. The cost for state-specific real estate courses ranges from $450-$750 and the work can usually be done online from the convenience of your home. We will guide you through this process.